Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Spectre X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I sent my computer in to have the battery replaced under warranty, and when I received my comptuer back the screen now has a random flicker!!

I contacted HP and they basically just want me to send it back into them so they can take a look at it? I run a small business and use this computer constantly.  I already went a week without it and now they expect me to go another week withtout it because of THEIR mistake.  They weren't even willng to upgrade my shipping or do anything extra to try to make things right!

This is an extremely expensive laptop and their behavior has made me rethink about ever buying another HP product.  What what I paid for this, I could have gotten a very nice Mac.

What can I do if they can't figure out the problem?  The computer wasn't having this issue before HP service touched it!!!  I'm so upset!!!

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@MissJaye 

I have asked that someone take a look.

Should there be a response, you will see it here before any HP agent or moderator contacts you using other means.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Select the relevant post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thank you!!

HP Recommended

@MissJaye 

You are welcome.

Understand that our volunteer community is normally not staffed on the weekends to the same extent as during the week - this is normal.  Lower staffing levels do mean that responses to other than the essentials (keeping us safe, for example) may be delayed.

Hang in there.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@MissJaye

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hello. 🙂
It looks like we haven't heard back from you for a while. Is everything ok? If you still need assistance please look for a private message from either me or one of the other "MODS" asking for key information. After you fill out the form, we can forward your case to the appropriate team within HP.
Thanks!

Regards,
Arthur-c

HP Recommended

Hi, Sorry, I was without my PC for a week and this is hard to manage from my phone.  I have since replied and the issue is not resolved 😫

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.