07-02-2010 08:15 PM
Is it compatible with my new HP Pavilion dv8-1200 CTO Entertainment Notebook PC. I can find software/drivers to download for it on the HP site.
You don't really need any software to run a monitor, you just need to connect a display cable from your computer to it. It requires a VGA or DVI cable.
11-08-2012 08:08 AM
I have a HP w1907 monitor that has just started to flicker on the bottom of the screen to about a third of the way up. I had this monitor for a previous HP computer and it did the same thing to it and eventually that computer died on me. The same thing is starting to happen with my new HP computer. I'm wondering if the monitor can cause maybe a feedback to the computer and cause damage to it. If not what would be the cause.
I also have second HP computer, but with a newer monitor on it. I've had it longer than the one with the w1907 and it isn't causing my any problems.
I've done virus checks on it with Norton and AVG and McAfee. None of them show any viruses.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)