Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (152 Views)

HPPerformancetuneup

Product Name: HP Pavilion 15-inch Displays
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear forum members,

HPSA recently added an update called "HPperformancetuneup".  Could someone please tell me what kind of pc's is involved please?  Only recent HP models?  Only for win10?  Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 5 (119 Views)

Re: HPPerformancetuneup

Hi @Smurf131 ,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Barachiel is at your service.

I understand you are in need of support,

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

Please let me know the product number of the notebook to assist you better with relevant steps. :)

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Eager to help!

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Tutor
Message 3 of 5 (107 Views)

Hello The Barachiel,

Thank you for replying to my post.  The specs of 1 laptop (the one I am using now) are as follows:

Microsoft Win 10 home

Laptop-95P9J6SM

Sys-SKU: Z6L35EA#UUG

Thank you very much, I hope this specs will do.

Kind regards,

Smurf131

Tutor
Message 4 of 5 (94 Views)

[ Edited ]

Suplementary info:

HP notebook S/N [edited]

Kind regards, have a nice weekend.

HP Support Agent
Message 5 of 5 (85 Views)

Hi @olliebollie ,

Thank you for responding,

It's great to have you back ;)

This seems to be one of the update's which would help in improving the performance of the computer. If you doesn't want it, you can follow this link, and check "Scheduling updates" under "Changing HP Support Assistant settings" . :)

Let me know how that pans out. ;)

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask any other queries as  well,

Considering, this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help. :)

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation