Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp pavilion dv6 notebook pc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

so I install Gpu z and the the other programs for my intel 2430-m processor when I install Gpu z I was exited because I have intel graphic like you see in photo below

g.gif

and I have another graphic card for amd

r.gif

and like you see Radeon graphic doesn't work. So I am so happy if someone help thanks.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@costumer775 

I believe this model PC came with Win7, not Win10 -- and since it has Switchable Graphics, and there are likely no HP Win10 drivers for this model, the graphics are only going to work under Win7.

However, there are others on this forum that have access to drivers I do not have.  So if one of them comes along and points you to HP drivers that will work on your model laptop, you will be OK.  Otherwise, you are stuck with nonworking graphics due to lack of drivers.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@costumer775 

I believe this model PC came with Win7, not Win10 -- and since it has Switchable Graphics, and there are likely no HP Win10 drivers for this model, the graphics are only going to work under Win7.

However, there are others on this forum that have access to drivers I do not have.  So if one of them comes along and points you to HP drivers that will work on your model laptop, you will be OK.  Otherwise, you are stuck with nonworking graphics due to lack of drivers.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

It was wright that was windows7. After 1 week of my post I has troubleshoot the amd graphic,the problem was no driver are installed on this device on device k.gifand the driver work now smoother but its ok so if you know how I make it work completely  I'd be grateful. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.