Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp pavillion 15 notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

how can i remove horizonatal bacl lines on my pc display which are increasing with each passing day.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

If you attach an external screen or TV to the PC, are the lines also visible on external screen? If no, most likely you will need to replace the screen panel. Let us know the complete model or product number of the PC for further help.

Let me know,

David

HP Recommended

Hi David,

I have the same issue - it does not show up when connected to TV. My model HP ENVY DETACHABLE x2 DETACHABLE PC 13; PRODUCT # JPM64UA#ABA, S/N# [edited]

Thanks a ton!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.