06-04-2014 12:27 AM
No you can you just need to ho to your BIOS system and choose advanced and it will show you your min and max vram then choose but or most of hp like g4 computers doesnt have it give it a try.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)