Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I have a HP 200-369WM Windows 7 laptop with an internal webcam. I had a link to it on my taskbar when I purchased it. When I deleted the shortcut, I lost all access to it. I need to know what to do next.

Thanks,

Anne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi Anne,

The download I linked to is the version listed for your notebook - although this is a basic version of YouCam which is the option available for most  HP notebooks, it should not be a trial version or time limited unless you choose the 'Upgrade' option from within the software.

What version of YouCam is reported as being installed?  You can normally find this by launching the application and then clicking the Cyberlink Youcam link at the top left.

I've assumed the Model No. you posted should be HP 2000-369WM - if that's correct, all software and drivers available for download can be found on the following link.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5171...

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi Anne,

Click the Start Menu, type Cyberlink YouCam and hit enter.

If you no longer have this software installed, you can download it again from the following link.

Cyberlink YouCam.

Regards,

DP-K

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

Hello David,

The program Cyberlink YouCam is only a try then buy program that your link sent me to, Does my built in webcam have a model or part number so I can look at the freebies?

Thanks,

Anne

HP Recommended

Hi Anne,

The download I linked to is the version listed for your notebook - although this is a basic version of YouCam which is the option available for most  HP notebooks, it should not be a trial version or time limited unless you choose the 'Upgrade' option from within the software.

What version of YouCam is reported as being installed?  You can normally find this by launching the application and then clicking the Cyberlink Youcam link at the top left.

I've assumed the Model No. you posted should be HP 2000-369WM - if that's correct, all software and drivers available for download can be found on the following link.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5171...

Regards,

DP-K

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended
Thanks David, The HP website had the correct download for my webcam.
HP Recommended

Hi Anne,

You're welcome :generic:

All the best,

DP-K

Windows Insider MVP

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.