Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do you claim on your warranty?

HP ENVY Notebook - 17-n111tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I ran a diagnostics test after my graphics card failed several times and was told that:

Platform Power Management Capabilities:PCI Express Active-State Power Management (ASPM) Disabled
PCI Express Active-State Power Management (ASPM) has been disabled due to a known incompatibility with the hardware in this computer.

Warnings

USB Suspend:USB Device Rarely Entering Selective Suspend
This device intermittently entered the USB Selective Suspend state during the trace. Processor power management may be prevented when this USB device is not in the Selective Suspend state. Note that this issue will not prevent the system from sleeping.
Device Name Validity Sensors (WBF) (PID=0050) Host Controller ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A12F Host Controller Location PCI bus 0, device 20, function 0 Device ID USB\VID_138A&PID_0050 Port Path 9 Time Suspended (%) 35
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
19,508 17,419 1,622 3,816
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do you claim on your warranty?

sionso

Sorry, but this is just a community self-help forum staffed by volunteers. HP maintains no official presence here and we are not authorized to deal with warranty issues.

For warranty issues, you will need to contact HP Customer Support directly.

If you live in the US or Canada, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1
If you live elsewhere, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

Good Luck
========================================================================
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.
---------------------------------------------------------------
If my posts helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol on my post to say thanks.
If my posts solved your problem please click "Accept As Solution".
========================================================================

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation