sahanxyz Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to connect two more external monitors?

Probook 4540s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guys, I'm so tired of searching this. I want to connect two more screens to my 4540s laptop. (3 screens with laptop monitor).

|MONITOR| LAPTOP-SCREEN | MONITOR|

I WANNA EXTEND THESE THREE SCREENS NOT TO DUPLICATE

My laptop has VGA and HDMI both ports but, I think VGA and HDMI port can't use in same time. Any external adapter or something for do this?

What can I do solve this?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated and I'm available to give more information.

1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
74385 74275 9052 19514
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to connect two more external monitors?

Hi,

I tested and posted my results few years back: port replicators and/or dock which is DisplayLink certified can do this. Your machine dows not have docking port therefore you have to use USB port replicator (many vendors also call them as docking stations). HP has few products such as:

http://www.displaylink.com/newsroom/press-releases/displaylink-powers-latest-hp-3005pr-usb-30-port-r...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation