Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
L2W43A
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My wife wants to move some of the photos on her laptop but they are all 100% when she changes one to 50% and does what she needs to do she goes to the next one and that is also 100%.Can she set them all to be 50% and save having to change them one by one

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

T

HP Recommended

The model number I believe is L2W43A and maybe ABU at the end she just wants to change the picture size from 100% to 50% and set it as that size..

HP Recommended

@toby999 

Please try the following method

https://www.easytechguides.com/resize-pictures.html

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi 

If you are looking to dig into technical details, explore how to produce new applications or share your tips and tricks with your colleagues, the HP Latex Knowledge Center has outstanding information that can help users of this type of product. Here is the link for the HP Latex Knowledge Center. HP Latex Knowledge Center.

Latex Knowledge Center

Cheers, 

Cheron

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.