Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp Latop 14-Fq0020d s-mode
Microsoft Windows 10 in S Mode

I purchased this Laptop online from Office Depot on 11/24/20 and  so I went to the store and I was told it was the last one they had and they also told me that it was a floor model and if I still wanted to purchase it. I didn't want to pass up a good deal, so I agreed. Well by that Saturday night, my PC stopped working, I went to turn it on and it turned on and  you can hear the fan, but no screen, just a black screen. I called support and they tried everything to fix it. Nothing worked so I sent it in  to get it repaired. So I just had this Laptop for 2 days and support is telling me that it is a accidental damage and they can't fix it without $389. It is not covered under Standard warranty and I have 3 year ship and return/ accidental damage. Now, support is telling me that I don't have no such coverage, I only have 3 year ship and return only.  But I know what I purchased from the man I was on chat with. So my question is, has anyone has had this problem? They also sent me a picture of what was damaged, but no name for this part that is in the picture. Does anyone know what part this is? And can anyone see what was damBPXX089201.JPGage? Any advice will be most appreciated..

Sorry Picture did not upload in the first Problem I wrote.. Here is the picture..

Diamond36

Does anyone know what this is? Or what s damged?Does anyone know what this is? Or what s damged?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Diamond36

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.