Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp RZ2740w

I buy used Hp RZ2740w monitor and when plug in to power supply in the right corner the power bottom show in yellow color i guss its stand by light but when press to on it the light comes to blues but in few seconds its go back to yellow but when i press the source botton also its go for blue but in few seconds again go back to yellow😭😭 i did not connet the monitor to any computer yet.. Is could be because i didn't connected it to any device???? Or the monitor is broken or it will work only turn on atfer connected to any computer... Please help me with questions 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Zaeem1983 

Normally it will go to sleep mode after 30 seconds or so. Please connect it to a "live" source such as a computer when ON. It should stay on as long as your computer does no go to sleep mode or off.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Dear sir i really appreciate you for the answer i did connected it to my asus laptop core i3 processor and graphics Nvidia geforce 820m but the monitor did not wake up... Do i need to install any special drivers to my laptop to run this monitor or not please help...

Thanks 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.