Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-27-2021 02:22 PM
I didn’t see anything in my screen. I really worried about my laptop,when i turned on the laptop i didnt see any thing in the screen the screen remains blank( as shown in picture) I can see charging light and power light with a fan sound. And i tried all the methods still its doesnt work. Can some one please help
thanks in advance
12-30-2021 11:00 AM
Thanks for engaging in the HP support community! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips!
We reviewed your post and I understand that the Notebook is not Powering ON,
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps
Do you see a light at the place where the charger connects to the laptop? If yes then it indicates that the charger is all fine.
I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix:
- Remove the battery out. If the battery is integrated and does not have a latch to release it then leave the battery inside the laptop.
- Disconnected AC adapter from the laptop.
- Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
- Reconnect the battery and plug the AC adapter.
F6 + Power Button
- CMOS Rest ( combination of windows button and letter 'V' then push the power button ones and release the windows and letter 'V' after 5sec
If the laptop does not power on then please continue with the below steps:
- Disconnect the charger and remove the battery out.
- Connect only the battery and check if the laptop powers on.
- Likewise, remove the battery out (if removal battery ) and connect only the charger, and check if that helps.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Have a great day
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community