12-16-2013 06:01 AM
I bought this notebook last month.It's specs are a4-4300m apu with 7420g graphic adapter 4 gb ram 1 gb 128 bit 7670m hd radeon card.
I am trying to switch graphic adapter but ı can not see any option to switch it.ı have installed ati ccc there is only option to switch mode about power saving / performance mode.. when ı switch ı can not see any difference while i am playing game.
in order to understand this option well , i have installed pes 2013 then i optimized it high performance mode. i thought that i changed graphic adapter but i clicked settings.exe from pes 2013 folder i saw there is no change .s
so i need your help how to i change graphic adapter ? or is my graphic adapter has crossfire ? thanks
12-16-2013 06:48 AM
Put the cursor in an empty spot on the desktop and right-click. If the AMD driver and CCC is porperly installed you will see an option to Configure switchable graphics. That is where you can set it up.
If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)