aidaninnes13 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp pavilion X2

Pavilion X2
Hp pavilion X2 screen turned off (went blank I should say) last night and it's been more than 24 hours now. I've had it for about 6 months now. What do I do to make the display turn back on? I've seen many problems which are the exact same but everyone says "oh do a hard reset, just remove the battery and you're good" but you can't remove the battery out of this one. (It's the 2 in 1 detachable). What's my solution?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9856 9841 921 1463
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp pavilion X2

Hello, @aidaninnes13 - Hope you are well 🙂

Allow me to welcome to HP Support Forums! It is a great platform to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others!

I see that you are unable to boot your PC and the screen always remains blank. Do not worry, I’m here to help 🙂

To assist you better, I need to know the following details:

1) What is the operating system on your PC?

2) Is the PC making any noise when you turn on the PC?

3) Are there any LED lights coming on the PC?

While waiting for your reply, please try the steps mentioned here: http://bit.ly/2geAd5o

I would also recommend you connect the PC to a different monitor to check and make sure the issue is not with the display.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation