Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (447 Views)

Hp pavilion x2 10inch detachable screen stays black

Product Name: HP Pavilion x2 10-n156na
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Basically I go to switch the tablet on and the power button lights up but that's it the screen doesn't even light up nothing and occassionally a light flashes from the top on the screen in the middle but that's it I've tried resetting it everything please help I bought it for uni and I start in a few days
0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 4 (417 Views)

Re: Hp pavilion x2 10inch detachable screen stays black

Hi @Helpimconfused1,

Welcome to the HP Forum! I am pleased that you have become a HP Forum member. It is such a wonderful site to find answers and tips. Here is a link to guide you to having the most rewarding experience and answer any concerns about posting: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I grasp that when you try to power on your notebook the screen remains blank or black. Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10) that may help. Please let me know the outcome.

If this has helped you to resolve the issue, please click on "Accept as

Solution" on said post. To show that you 'like', or are thankful for my post, kindly click the Thumbs Up” below. If there is anything else I can do to help, please be sure to let me know!

Sparkles1

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (404 Views)

I have tried to perform a hard reset and the screen is still not switching on
Retired
Message 4 of 4 (398 Views)

Hi @Helpimconfused1,

Thank you for the reply. Here is a link to HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8) that may help. Please let me know the outcome..

Sparkles1

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation