Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Laptop PC 14-dw1000 (1W803AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I have this hp laptop I got in January 2021 and I have used this laptop for like a year and the screen started cracking for no reason as I never dropped it. I am not happy as I only used this for a year and don't know why it could crack so easily. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@50CentPC

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,
I understand your HP notebook screen is separating from the unit, to fix this issue your computer needs to be repaired.

I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action. Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Note- With the standard one-year limited warranty, you will be covered for the repair or replacement of parts deemed defective. The warranty does not cover accidental damage, screen crack and liquid spillage.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@50CentPC

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,
I understand your HP notebook screen is separating from the unit, to fix this issue your computer needs to be repaired.

I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action. Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Note- With the standard one-year limited warranty, you will be covered for the repair or replacement of parts deemed defective. The warranty does not cover accidental damage, screen crack and liquid spillage.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.