Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi everyone, i really need help.

I've become so unsatisfied with this "hp pen", it was a christmas gift for me 2 years ago with my pavilion laptop and ive been using it for my digital art career for years and it suddenly stopped working time to time. pen.png<---- this is the version of the pen.

it started yesterday when i was filming a youtube video, a speedpaint btw. And it suddenly stopped working. Ive been asking help on the internet. I also tried changing the battery but it didnt help. Also there are really a few tutorials on how to fix these and none of them worked while the other pens have been receiving so much attention such as the surface pen or the active pen. This pen is rated 3 stars on the internet too. Anyways, it stopped working and then after a few seconds it started working again and then it broke down AGAIN. Its so frustrating my work was almost done and i want to post my art already, my schedule of posting was also off and my followers are waiting.

Today, it completely broke down, i waited for a few minutes but it didnt work, i dont know which part of my pen is broken or maybe the laptop is the problem. I want a fix for this pls. Please pay more attention to this pen. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Rulezzz

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Appreciate you trying the steps, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding this issue. 

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.