1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp spectre x360

hp spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

Two weeks ago I bought an HP Spectrex360. Two days after buying it while using the keyboard, not the touchscreen, it began to touch the touchscreen by it selft only on a part of the screen followed continuously.This happend alot while i was using the laptop so I went to the place of purchase and I changed it with for one of the same model. But this new one  also it has the same fault, any recomendations of what should i do?

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15290 1072 1592
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp spectre x360

Hi! @Fabiolaarce,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I understand that the touch is getting registered automatically without you touching the screen on your laptop.

Please try the steps mentioned below.

Go to Control Panel ->Choose  Power Options -> Choose what the power button does -> Change settings that are currently unavailable -> Uncheck the box labeled [ ] Turn on fast startup (recommended) -> Save Changes -> Reboot

Also, Check if any keys are stuck inside the keyboard.

If the above steps do not fix the problem. Please provide the serial number and product number of your laptop in a private message.

I will get you the updated drivers for your laptop.

Have a great day!

Cheers!:)

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation