02-27-2011 08:35 PM
After installing the latest driver for my laptops hybrid setup from the hp website (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=au&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=4098... i noticed that the nvidia drivers are quite old at version 187.99 while the latest release on the nvidia website is 266.58.
Is there any chance of creating new hybrid graphics with the latest nvidia driver?
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)