cancel
anujain Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I BOUGHT A LAPTOP 12 DAYS BACK AND MY SCREEN HAS BEEN FLCKERING SINCE THE SECOND DAY.

hp pavilion au003tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased a hp pavilion laptop au 003 tx ON THE 26TH OF JUNE......since the second day the screen has been flickering......i called up the customer care and was told to update certain drivers which i did through the link i received from Hp......though after the updates the problem still persists.....i hv to call customer care atleast 20 times to connect.....kindly guide me on how to resolve my problem....

4 REPLIES 4
Provost Provost
Provost
10,287 9,642 954 2,791
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I BOUGHT A LAPTOP 12 DAYS BACK AND MY SCREEN HAS BEEN FLCKERING SINCE THE SECOND DAY.

Hello Anujain,

If you have updated your graphics drivers and the problem still exists, it could be a physical problem, most likely a cable or such.

You are better off to contact HP Support for a warranty issue rather than fix it yourself.

Try again and perhaps use the link below to contact them for your area.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

0 Kudos
mainak910 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have got the exact same problem. I had also exchange the same on just 4 days after my purchase. It is known as 'DISPLAY FLICKER ISSUE BY HIGH SENSATIVE SCREEN'.

It is neither a cable fault nor an any other display related issue. 

You, may can see the problem very likely starts when your cell phone is nearby your laptop and an outgoing/incoming call or message is going on/coming. 

This is actually a hyper sensative screen problem because of active frequency rediation problem.

Perhaps, I already changed the entire laptop but in this copy also the problem is still exist. 

Still now I have not any solution regarding this without keeping cell phone far away to my device.

I request to give continious update regarding this if anyone get any solution. 

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
10,287 9,642 954 2,791
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Mainak910,

Please clarify your statement.

Are you saying you have already exchanged the laptop for a second one and the problem still exists? Or you're asking if you would still have the issue if you exchanged it?

If you have contacted HP Support and have exchanged the product, Have you contacted them again to explain the continuing issue?

This is the best way to notify HP of the problem.

This forum is volunteer (not linked with Support), I can pass on info but its not as effective as you contacting Support yourself.

Thanks.

mainak910 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes, I have already changed my laptop and the issue is still exist for the new one. I think this is LCD hyper sensitivity problem. 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation