Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
valarmorghulis
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't click/select anything on the right middle to bottom section of my laptop.

Envy 15 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have not downloaded anything new. It seemed to have happened spontaneously. I cannot click anything on the right side of the screen across all websites, on all internet servers, and file explorer. The only exception to this is that I can click the date and time, battery, and wifi settings in the toolbar at the bottom right of the screen. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,006 18,994 1,257 1,919
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't click/select anything on the right middle to bottom section of my laptop.

Hi @valarmorghulis

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your concern and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I reviewed the post and I understand that you are unable to click on the right-hand side of the of the screen.

I’d love to help!

I have noticed that this happens when you have Origin installed for gaming on the computer.  If you have it installed on the computer close it and restart your computer. Disable notifications for it and check.

Let me know how it goes and you have a good day ahead.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation