Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion×360 convertable 14m-cd0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
  • I have a Hp pavilion×360 convertable touch model-14m-cd0xxx.i got this on 2018 and started using this in 2020 but recently right side of my laptop become loose and got to know that that is a hinge problem. After that i had not used but my screen starts breaking 💔while closing. Next I went to laptop service center there they said u have to replace the whole screen and it will cost around 14k for new screen and also some 2 k for hinge repair. May I know the actual cost of the screen or any solution to my prblm.. Any body know help pls.. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Akhii

Welcome to the HP Support Community.  

We are sorry to hear that the prices are varied, but we shall help you in finding the best price for the accessory which you are looking out for.

Please contact our HP  phone support, as they might have discounted  .

As this is a hardware issue, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer. 

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.   

Have a great day!  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Akhii

Welcome to the HP Support Community.  

We are sorry to hear that the prices are varied, but we shall help you in finding the best price for the accessory which you are looking out for.

Please contact our HP  phone support, as they might have discounted  .

As this is a hardware issue, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer. 

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.   

Have a great day!  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.