Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Laptop - 13 - ba0002na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I got my laptop in August last year, hasn’t even been a year yet but theres a number of problems with it and I would like to know if I can return it as I don’t want a replacement for the same things to happen again. A couple months after purchasing the laptop, noticed that the cover near the hinge was coming off purely from using the laptop as it had never been dropped or anything. It would always click everytime I opened or closed the laptop. I contacted HP about this and they said they’d get back to me but I never got a call back. 

The laptop was working okay yesterday, got it out to do some work today and there are coloured lines on the screen, the screen is detaching near the bottom and happens to make a clicking sound all the time when I open or close it. Starting to get heated up a lot after a couple of minutes. 

I would really appreciate it someone could give me any information about this, if I can get a full refund on this or if they’ll give me a new replacement. 

I also have the HP extended care package so it is still in warranty with 30 months remaining. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Sharminee

Welcome to HP Support Community

I understand your concerns and frustrations

I will escalate your case to HP's regional escalation team and a case manager will get back to you

Please check your Inbox

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.