Arvind2017 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I just bought HP ENVY Laptop 17-ae1xx from USA and it has got display issues

HP Envy Laptop 17-ae1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

It worked fine for few days but later there was sudden change in brightness while I was working on it and now I can see there are bright spots in corners. These are more apparent  when seeing complete black picture in full screen mode.

I am using this laptop in India and I showed it to HP service center in India but they said the product is not launched in India and there is no support they can provide in India.

Laptop claims international warranty and that's the reason I bought it from USA. Please let me know what to do?

2 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4634 248 365
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post

Hi @Arvind2017 ,

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

Arvind2017 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post

I have not been contacted by anyone from HP yet.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation