Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-au105tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just bought new laptop it have i7 , 8 gb ram , nvidia 940 mx 2gb
still i cant even play assaisns creed black flag on low graphics ,
while my friend can play it on normal graphics in his i3 , 4 gb ram , intel hd graphics laptop . how is it possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Glad to hear everything seems to be working OK now.

It may have been that Windows was installing an update or maybe your anti-virus was running a scan. ?

Of course it's always good to check that you are using the lastest graphics driver.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I'm not a gamer but it certainly seems as though your system meets the recommended requirements for Assassins Creed Black Flag. 

But you can run the Geforce GPU Analyzer specifically for that game and see if it shows any issues. You may be prompted to install Java to run the test.

HP Recommended

Somehow today its working perfectly idk 😛

HP Recommended

Glad to hear everything seems to be working OK now.

It may have been that Windows was installing an update or maybe your anti-virus was running a scan. ?

Of course it's always good to check that you are using the lastest graphics driver.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.