Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy 15-j048tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to change the display of my notebook which has non touch display. The issue is I need to know the charges cos 2 of hp authorised service partner asking for different prices.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Mriganka04 The best way to identify the details of how much a part costs is to check the HP Parts store,

here's what you'll need to get started:

Check the HP Maintenance and service guide to obtain the HP part number for the display assembly: 

I did some digging and found this for you: 720556-001

(Available on Page. 27 Display assembly subcomponents)

you may then order the replacement parts on the HP Parts Store, If you've already looked for it and couldn't find it on the HP Parts Store, you may want to get it locally at the online store such as Amazon or eBay, etc...as the part numbers are universal.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.