Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15-bw010nh Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!

This is how my screen behaves, my notebook is unusable. It has warranty active, so I called HP support. They took my notebook away 2 times. First time they wrote in the service report that it was a battery check, now they write in the service report that it was a loudspeaker check. My notebook is still not working - of course. (there was a reset and a windows reinstall between the 2 services) For the second time, I put this picture printed in my notebook and sent it with the device to the service, but they still checking the sound. I'm really angry. Do you have any advice? HP experts, could one of you please call the Hungarian office? I talked to the Hungarian helpdesk many times. They said 'sorry' but it is not a solution. Thanks!
IMG_20201129_131949.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

IMG_20201129_131949.jpg

Here is the photo one more time, they banned in the first round because of the timestamp.

HP Recommended

Hi @Anita87 

  

Welcome to the HP Support Community.  

  

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding this issue, they should be able to help. Refer to this User Guide for contact details.  

  

Have a great day!  

  

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

HP Recommended

Hi!

As I said, I did contact the HP support many times in the past two weeks. No solution. 
A have called them today too. They only said that they do not know what is happening at the service department so they can't tell anything to me. All that is happening that I get back my notebook unusable for the second time!

HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

First Name:

Last name:

Case Number:

Email address:

Telephone Number:

HP Model number:

HP Product Number:

Product Serial Number:

Description of the issue:

Let me know.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.