Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pen
Other

I tried to draw on One Note, and any other drawing app, it doesn't work but the touch and click works absolutely fine. I tried to uninstall and install, restarting everything again. But it is still the same .One note pen error video please check - also attached the video of the actions please check.

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Apoorva7 

HP has many pens (styluses) and one may only compatible with some models of HP machines, not mention machines from other vendors.

MS has some models for MS Surface machines. My Surface machine uses MSIP-CRM-MSK-1776 from Microsoft I don't even know it is compatible with your Surface or not.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.