Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15t-bc200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have searched so many Digital Pens, But haven't found any working with my PC Model

Please can you help me with this

Rawand F.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Rawand_F You can get a passive pen from any local or online store, it's not brand specific and any design should work, I hope that helps as I cannot recommend a specific passive stylus as such and this is as far as I can go, to help you out, I would, however, personally suggest you check with a local tech on trying out different passive stylus before purchasing one.

I hope that helps!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Rawand_F I'm afraid this particular model series does not support a digital stylus as off now, to confirm you may refer to this link: Click here and go through Consumer computers compatible with HP pens and styluses.

NOTE: 

If a PC model is not listed in the table, a compatible active pen/stylus is not available for that model.

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have checked the link you sent, but my Model was not here, it means there is nothing I can do about it?

Rawand F.
HP Recommended

@Rawand_F Yes I'm afraid that means, your device does not support a digital or an active pen, you could, however, make use of a passive pen:

passive stylus (also known as a capacitive stylus) functions the same as your finger on the screen. Passive styluses do not require batteries, and they work on any touch screen device.

While the non-HP branded passive stylus is not supported by HP, most will work with HP touchscreen computers and tablets.

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

where can I get a passive pen working with my product?

Rawand F.
HP Recommended

@Rawand_F You can get a passive pen from any local or online store, it's not brand specific and any design should work, I hope that helps as I cannot recommend a specific passive stylus as such and this is as far as I can go, to help you out, I would, however, personally suggest you check with a local tech on trying out different passive stylus before purchasing one.

I hope that helps!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.