Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Avlant Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I want to Buy hp active pen for HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

HP Pavilion x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Θέλω να χρησιμοποιήσω stylus pen στο φορητό μου HP Pavilion x360 Convertible, μπορείτε να με οδηγήσετε ποιό μοντέλο είναι συμβατό καθώς και από που θα μπορούσα να το προμηθευτώ.

Το Product number του φορητού είναι W0X51EA#AB7 δεν ξέρω εάν βοηθάει

Ευχαριστώ

2 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
45640 4311 10956
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is the HP Global supoprt form and as such is not a business entity of HP.

In order to purchase the HP Active pen you will have to do that at an online or physical vendor offline or online.

You can purchase the Active pen fro the HP online store that is in your region. Greece, if I am not mistaken, is your home country.

http://www8.hp.com/gr/el/home.html

Click on the Thumbs up to say thanks .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
Retired Duane_D
Retired
4641 51 154
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation