Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I tried lots of things to make it work but it seems impossible to change icc profile (or .icm) on display port HP monitor.

I am using

- HP Universal dock USB-C [personal information removed]

- HP Compaq LA2306x [personal information removed]

- HP spectre x360 ([personal information removed])

- X-rite i1 display pro

I would like confirmation that it is impossible because I tried with software (x-rite's and DisplayCal) and also tried manually.

Even though I would appreciate a solution. But everything is locked just like framerate (I also tried creating other framerates with CRU but nothing works) seems because of the way the dock is handling DP ports.

Brisou
Lymer, alpha gal
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Brisou394

The docking station referred is a commercial model & the unit is a consumer segment. The said combination is not tested by HP. So, the functionality is not guaranteed.

We have done the basic troubleshooting as per the document and the notebook needs to checked taking remote access so that get to know it's a hardware or software issue.

I'd suggest you contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer or HP Chat Support Team.,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Brisou394, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

It is activated from within graphics programs that support this feature. Please following the troubleshooting document steps from the  HP self-help. 

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01516524

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for helping me however, it doesn't seems to work. I didn't knew about "Display Assistant", also it is only for windows 7 and it needs internet explorer 7.0 to install even in "compatibility mode win7" so there it is win8 driver:LA2306_profile1.PNGLA2306_profile2.PNG

but nothing gets applied through "display stream" with that USB-C dual displayport dock

Brisou
Lymer, alpha gal
HP Recommended

@Brisou394

The docking station referred is a commercial model & the unit is a consumer segment. The said combination is not tested by HP. So, the functionality is not guaranteed.

We have done the basic troubleshooting as per the document and the notebook needs to checked taking remote access so that get to know it's a hardware or software issue.

I'd suggest you contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer or HP Chat Support Team.,

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.