IQ506 Windows 10 (or compatible) Drivers

KQ437AA-ABA IQ506
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

KQ437AA-ABA IQ506

Windows 10, 64 Bits

BIOS 5.03

Questions:

1. Need a BIOS 5.10 that can be run on Windows 10 Home, the screen is flicking every 10 seconds. The BIOS driver on the HP Support site is for Windows 8 and it does not run on Windows 10.

2. Need a AverMedia TV Tuner Windows 10 driver, or compatible.

3. Once I have the TV Tuner, what free application can I use to watch TV?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8110 482 899
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to HP Forums @NukBees

Thanks for the post and I see you are looking to get the driver for your Touchsmart IQ506 desktop PC. I would like to provide my suggestion. 

As per the specification of your computer, the computer was shipped with Windows Vista. I would like to inform you that HP does not recommend you to change the configuration of the computer, you can do that at your own risk.

Drivers for this computer are available only for Vista and Windows 7 on our website. 

Recommend you to rely on Windows update for generic drivers.

Alternatively, you can install and run HP Support Assistant to check if there are any driver updates available for the computer. 

Hope this helped.

Please click ‘Accepted Solution’ on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the ‘Thumbs Up’ Icon below.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
NukBees Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your kind response.

Update for my request:

1. 5.10 BIOS  binary that can run on Windoes 10, can someone in HP driver/support team recompile this and make it run on Windows 10-64 bits?

2. TV Tuner driver (Windows 10 actually has this driver :-)

3. Suggestion as what free/open source application to use tune and watch TV.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15223 1002 1652
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @NukBees,

Thanks for replying. I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum

Thanks and Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation