1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Image Retention on HP Monitor

HP Recommended
HP 24yh Display (3UA73AA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello community,

I am experiencing a particular issue with one of my 24yh displays I recently acquired. It was manufactured in September 2020 and purchased around the beginning of November. In general it's been operating fine except an issue that occasionally occurs. When reading my emails, I open particular pdf attachments containing shipping labels that come through. This is the main (and only) time when looking at shipping labels then closing the email that image retention occurs of the shipping label. It will stay around for a bit, then disappear. No other time does the image retention occur. The monitor is connected directly to my laptop via HDMI. I have an identical monitor that is connected via USB 3.0 adapter that does not have this image retention issue. Any steps, tips, or suggestions are greatly welcomed.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation