03-18-2013 12:09 PM
Product name: HP 2000 Notebook PC
OS: Windows 7 64 bit
I'm trying to increase my dedicated video RAM, I've gone into BIOS and can not find Advanced Chipset Settings anywhere. My total available Graphic memory is: 1973 MB
Dedicated: 384 MB
how to i increase the dedicated
03-18-2013 12:28 PM
Unfortunately there is no way to change the amount of dedicated video memory in your notebook by any means.
Allocation is automatic and cannot be changed in the BIOS or in Windows.
06-29-2015 10:28 AM
Does it increase automaticly. i am wanting to play a game but it requase 256 dedicated video ram and im only running 32. i can go up to 1600 something. does that 32 go up automaticly
06-29-2015 10:55 AM - edited 06-29-2015 10:56 AM
Yes, the notebook will be able to automatically use any available system memory in order to meet the graphics demands.
Bear in mind that the system memory is not as good as dedicated graphics memory, so you can expect your video games to not perform at their best.
08-26-2016 02:02 AM - edited 08-26-2016 02:06 AM
my lapto is hp notebook
my dedicated video memory is 0 MB how to increase to higher value plz
I try more and more, but there 's no solution
plz,I want you to guide me how to increase dedicated video memory step by step and thanks
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)