Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

My laptop's hinge is damaged and because of that my screen is also damaged and it is in the warranty period, so I want to know does I have to pay for the repair or it will be free because of the warranty.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi, can you share a picture of the failed hinge?

HP Recommended

It's an HP envy 360 laptop and because of the hinge, it is not converting back to laptop mode so I have put it into tablet mode.

Please help me 

I really need to fix this fast I have my classes going on and I really need my laptop

HP Recommended

@Anjali18

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello 

I have informed you about my problem and you said someone will contact me and help me with my problem but no one has contacted me yet. 

Please try to understand I am in a bit of a hurry. My exams are coming and I need my laptop.

HP Recommended

@Anjali18

I did not receive the requested details yet.

Please check the private message and reply to proceed further.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.