Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 850 G3 (T9X19EA)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a trouble with Intel HD 520 video.

Examples of lag at photoes below:

photo_2017-02-19_21-03-20.jpg

photo_2017-02-19_21-03-28.jpgphoto_2017-02-19_21-03-36.jpgphoto_2017-02-19_21-03-42.jpg

It doesn't a metter which resolution of video selected and also doesn't a metter wich screen resolution is set.

I try to reinstall video driver (by uninstalling, reboot and install again) to newest one. I also updated BIOS version of my laptop HP EliteBook 850 G3 (T9X19EA) and situation still the same.

Also, my collegue has the same laptop and the same problem.

I can't install driver directly downloaded from Intel website, because installer call errror window with text like "you should install driver for your laptop brand version", thats why I installed from HP site.

Lags also appears when I connect laptop to monitor via display port.

And as I tested lags appears with fast moving objects or scenes.

Informoation about system:

HP EliteBook 850 G3 (T9X19EA)

Windows 7 x64

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

HP community - you suck!

Solution is here: https://communities.intel.com/message/455221

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.