Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Ordinateur portable HP 15-ay105nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonjour,

le driver graphics Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 est personnalisé commutable avec AMD Radeon. il y a t-il une version plus récente de ce driver dans la base de données de HP qui date de 2020 genre mai ou juin .  

autres chose: 

Quand HP va lister les PC HP pour tester les mise à jour de Mai 2020 update; 20h1; 2004 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

le message que j'ai écrit hier concernant le driver(Intel(R) HD Graphics 620  est un standard mais pas personnalisé je me suis trompé.

HP Recommended

Hi Fantoma,

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question. You can get access to the support HP in your region too. https://support.hp.com/fr-fr

Any doubt feel free to send me a private message. 

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Mon driver graphics est du 1er janvier 2019 en version 25.20.100.6518 et il y a t-il une version plus récente.

HP Recommended

Hello

Why standard and OEM graphics drivers are all replaced by Intel(R) Graphics Windows 10 DCH Drivers.

it replaces all graphic drivers of different generation and name.

why this driver is unique for everyone

How did Intel decide to change these drivers to a DCH driver

HP Recommended

Hello,

Where I can find the latest version of the Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 driver that dates back to 2020.

my driver's version dates from 2019 version 25.20.100.6518

why HP doesn't regularly update driver.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.