1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Internal Webcam doesnt get found

HP Recommended
Elitebook 830 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

im trying the whole day to finally get my internal, pre-installed Webcam to work.

But it doesnt. In the Device Manger it showed up as "Not connected". After trying several things i tried to uninstall it from there. Right after i let the Device Manager search for new hardware, but it doesnt find the Webcam now..

I even installed every Update from the Support Assistent, nothing helps.

On the Website i just get the Universal Camera Driver, which doesnt seem to work either. I even tried to install every .inf by my own in it, didnt help too..

Right now i cant use my Webcam and im out of Solutions. Its intern,, so i cant unplug it. If i plug in another external Webcam, that works. But not the internal. And i know, last time i needed it was like a month ago. There it worked.

Please help.

PS: Not even in the UEFI is an Option for the Camera, just Fingerprint, Touch etc.. I was looking at Advanced -> Built-In-Devices. Newest UEFI/BIOS is installed

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation