cancel
Highlighted
charris1984 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Internet Browser is Frozen on my desktop. I can see the search bar and toolbar and it wont go away

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The top part of my internet browser is frozen on my screen. No matter what I have displayed I can still see the search bar, toolbar, and favorites. I cant go to full screen on anything without seeing it. I tried unistalling Chrome and now it just says Internt Explorer.

1 REPLY 1
Intern
Intern
118 108 0 21
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Internet Browser is Frozen on my desktop. I can see the search bar and toolbar and it wont go away

1 ) Internet Explorer is typically installed on a laptop at the factory and if you uninstall Chrome then the only web browser you will see is IE. 2 ) When you say that all you can see is the top portion of the browser without going to full screen, then have you tried pointing to the bottom of the browser and you should see the cursor change to up/down arrows. Then hold the bottom left corner of the touch pad and drag the bottom of the browser down. You should be able to resize the browser that way. If I've misunderstood your question, please try and explain it again so I can further assist you.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation