Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15s-du2xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

My company provided me HP Laptop 15s-du2xx, i wanted to have multiple display. So i bought this generic 11 in 1 USB C Hub in the market. The seller inform me that their product is working properly with other brands and it's their first time to encounter my issue that it can't work. So I just want to know if HP Laptop 15s-du2xx is capable of USB C Display Port Alternate or not?

If Yes can you provide troubleshooting guide how to make it work.

If No is there any way I can have multiple display since HP Laptop 15s-du2xx has only 1 HDMI port.

thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@m0im0i

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Echo_Lake,

Thanks for the response, see below for the product number.

Product number : 160T0PA#AB0

m0im0i_1-1612694934797.png

HP Recommended

@m0im0i

Thank you for posting back.

After reading your post, I did go through the Product specifications of your product and found that you have (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports (right side) (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port (left side); supports data transfer only.  

Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04641829 to know more about Using Two or More Monitors with One Computer (Windows 10, 😎

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.