05-02-2016 01:35 AM
Is it possible to change a touch display to a "normal" display in a HP Pavilion ProtectSmart 13-a187no ?
05-02-2016 07:47 PM
I hope you enjoy your visit to the HP Support Forums. I understand you are have a question about the touchscreen. I will be glad to help you.
You can disable the Touch screen by
- Press the Windows logo key + X.
- Select Device Manager from the list.
- Click the little arrow next to Human Interface Devices to expand the list.
- Click the touch screen driver (in my case, NextWindow Voltron Touch Screen).
- Right-click, and select Disable from the list.
- Click Yes on the dialog box that asks if you are sure you want to disable the touch screen driver.
Please keep me informed of how things went.
If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.
Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".
To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! :)
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!