Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Is my Hp Pavilion 11-n010dx x360 compatible with the WiDi/Miracast features?

Product Name: HP Pavilion x360 11-n010dx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP Pavilion x360 11-n010dx notebook and I would like to be able to have/ use the Miracast/WiDi feature that the Windows 10 Anniversary update is suppose to have. I have the options to use the connect app and project the screen but I can not connect any devices to either. I pretty much just want to know if my pc is able to support the feature and how I would go about adding it to my pc? Ive tried looking everywhere for help so  If someone can help me Id appreciate it. Thanks!

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (211 Views)

Re: Is my Hp Pavilion 11-n010dx x360 compatible with the WiDi/Miracast features?

Hi! @ksheltonx360, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you need to know whether your laptop supports Miracast/WIDI feature.

According to the specifications of your laptop, it does not support WIDI/Miracast feature.

Please note that the WiDi option comes available only if the OEM manufacturer enables it and complies with all the hardware requirements from Intel®, the system needs to comply with a list of requirements that you can find under the following links:

Intel® Wireless Display: System requirements for the Intel® Wireless Display:
Link:  http://hp.care/2eBKVFi

If your system does not meet the minimum requirements, unfortunately, the Intel® Wireless Display won’t work.

Also note that the wireless display feature needs to be enabled from the factory for it to work and it needs to be advertised at the laptop by the OEM manufacturer, otherwise there is no way to activate or enable this option in your system.

Let me know if this helps!

Cheers! :-)

MrRobot
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation