Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I got the above laptop on sale. I wanted one of these a long time ago and found a refurbished one today.

I'm wanting to get a stylus though, and I see from googling that this is not a simple thing when it comes to HP laptops because there's 10 million models of HP laptops, and knowing the name of my laptop is not enough, and knowing the serial numbers also not enough because sellers lie about compatibility for search engine optimization. 

So I'm hoping someone can not just tell me the two the HP had a long time ago but if there is a workaround where you can make just general tilt sensitive and pressure sensitive styluses work with this laptop. What are the terms I should be looking for? Since it's refurbished it's on the newest Windows it's on a processor that's newer than the one in my desktop so I don't see why the laptop should be incapable of dealing with this. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.