Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keyboard Does Not Work on Windows 8.1 boot Cant Type My Password

HP TouchMart Core i3
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

So when I turn my laptop on I cant press any keyboard keys. Except For M Which Is For Enter. If I Hold Down The Alt then the esc both together I can type every key except for T, Y, G, And H. So I Was Wondering How To Fix That.Remember That I Cant Pass My Password Because It Includes A T Wich Is One Of The Non working Letters. PLEASE HELP

2 REPLIES 2
Hogaderupesh Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Keyboard is not working
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
768 631 42 97
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Kingkoopa

Thanks for posting on the HP Forums, and welcome!

I'd be happy to assist with the keyboard issues you are experiencing. In order to effectively assist, I'll need to know which HP product you're working with. Please follow the steps here - http://ow.ly/XnZL300dhzo - and let me know your product number. 

Have you tried connecting an alternate keyboard to isolate the cause of the issue? 

If these steps resolved your issue please click "Accept as Solution." You can also click the "Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say "Thanks!" 

HeyListen
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation