I purchased HP laptop 5yrs back and good working condition. Recently I shifted to new place. In journey time my laptop (touch) screen was broken. When I open it only showing black and white scratches. I want to replace with branded screen. So please help me in this regard and tell where to get this.
Since this is a Hardware issue please contact HP Support in your region for service options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".