10-13-2010 10:05 AM
I have an HP Pavilion DV 9500 and recently the display has shifted about an inch or 2 down and to the right so the bottom and right side of the display are off the screen and are no longer visible.
In the past when this would happen, I would just restart my computer and it would start up normally. Now it seems that there's nothing that I can do to correct the problem and it's been about a week since I've had a normal looking screen.
I've tried a bunch of different things and nothing seems to work...any help would be much appreciated.
- Troubleshooting display brightness (Windows8, Windows7 and Widnows Vista)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Green Screen and Other Video Playback Issues (Windows 10)