FlorinBordeianu
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Laptop/Notebook: HP, Pavilion 17, 17-cd1040nq

HP Recommended
Pavilion-17 , 17-cd1040nq
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

* For people with technical experience at HP or electronics, or technicians at Services workshops .

Hello,

Please help me to solve 2 technical problems :

Laptop/Notebook: HP, Pavilion 17, 17-cd1040nq, (Series: 17-cd1000 , (8WK96AV)), Product Code: 2X4Y6EA .

1.) This laptop has 2 video chips with 2 different Drivers :
a.) SCREEN monitor - Intel UHD Graphics, in/by Intel Core i7-10750H ;
b.) HDMI output - nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti .

-At the SCREEN-monitor, I want GeForce to work, not Intel ! Example: The installed Games sees Intel, does not see/appears nVIDIA !

-Cannot choose from nVIDIA software settings or Windows-10 setting ! How do I solve the problem ?

2.) The light on the keyboard has a single color (White-purple) .     In commercials photo/video, Green appears . It's a marketing lie/trick (only on some models) !

Is there an application that changes the light ?      LED power supply = 1,5Volts yellow , LED = 2V red , 3V = green , 4V = blue , only if the Motherboard supports an RGB type multi-Power LED !!!

Thank you for your understanding and collaboration .

Regards,

1 REPLY 1
FlorinBordeianu
Author
4 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Notification:
NVIDIA settings are good , but , the MonitorScreen sees INTEL , not nVIDIA !    Another way ?

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation