SrinivasHV
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Looks like front panel comes out while closing of laptop lid

HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-cd0080tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought an HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-cd0080tu 1 year 2 months back. As it is an expensive laptop I took very good care of it.
But for my luck on to the right side of screen (front) near hinge when try to fold (every time) feels like screen will break or the black panel may come out.
I didn't even put much pressure on my laptop anytime. Now it gives me a feel like the whole screen will come off on the right side.
Its really nothing of my fault.I even never dropped it or done anything to my laptop.
Then I googled about the same problem and discovered its really a very common problem with every laptop of this kind from HP.
There is nothing of my fault except a very poor design from you guys. After paying so much amount this is really unfair.
Hope you guys do something and help out regarding this issue without escalating it further.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,829 9,832 867 1,040
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Looks like front panel comes out while closing of laptop lid

Hi @SrinivasHV

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation