Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion X360

The lower left screen near the hinge is protruding out and as time goes by the peeling off gets worse. It seems that by opening or flipping open the screen during use makes the protrusion of the left lower corner of the screen even more. I've seen in the quorum that there's a lot of HP users were having the same issue ( even older HP models ). Why is your R&D not working on this and up to now newer version are having the same problem. Come to think of it, peoples feedback seems true that HP is increasing business by making the expectancy life of their computers shorter ! What is happening to product quality now ? Is it always profit that occupies the top of business hierarchy  principle ? I just wont believe this if somebody will call me ( [Personal Information Removed] ) and offer the solution to this issue !!!

ric capistrano, BSChem, MSc., MMEng

cc FB, Tweeter, IG

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@RicCap

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

There in no mailbox icon on the upper screen as you mentioned !!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.